VA - Bedroom Classics - 70's Slow Jams

01. Donny Hathaway - A Song For You
02. George Benson - Everything Must Change
03. Daryl Hall & John Oates - When the Morning Comes
04. Timmy Thomas - Why Can't We Live Together
05. Curtis Mayfield - To Be Invisible
06. Dee Dee Warwick - I Ain't Got to Love Nobody Else
07. Aretha Franklin - I'm In Love
08. Betty Lavette - Your Turn to Cry (Remastered)
09. Ace Spectrum - Don't Let Me Be Lonely Tonight (Remastered)
10. BLOODSTONE - Natural High
11. The Natural Four - Love That Really Counts
12. Tower of Power - Just When We Start Makin' It
13. Lenny Williams - Keep on Keeping on
14. Betty Wright - I Found That Guy
15. Faze-O - I Still Love You
16. Terry Callier - Butterfly
17. Rose Royce - Ooh Boy
18. Al Hudson and The Soul Partners - Almost Ain't Good Enough
19. Mass Production - I Don't Want to Know
20. Prince Phillip Mitchell - Top of the Line (Remastered)
21. Spinners - Just As Long As We Have Love
22. Narada Michael Walden - Listen to Me
23. Bread - Lost Without Your Love
24. Margie Joseph - Come on Back to Me Lover
25. The Impressions - I'm a Fool For Love
26. Earth and Wind & Fire - I Think About Lovin' You
27. Dionne Warwick - His House and Me
28. Al Jarreau - She's Leaving Home

No comments:

Post a Comment