The Complete Motown Singles Vol.11


The Complete Motown Singles Vol. 11A: 1971

01. Jackson 5 - Mama's Pearl
02. Jackson 5 - Darling Dear
03. Joe Hinton - Let's All Save The Children
04. Joe Hinton - You Are Blue
05. Brass Monkey - Sweet Water
06. Brass Monkey - You Keep Me Hangin' On
07. Chuck Jackson - Pet Names
08. Chuck Jackson - Is There Anything Love Can't Do
09. The Temptations - Just My Imagination (Running Away With Me)
10. The Temptations - You Make Your Own Heaven And Hell Right Here On Earth
11. R. Dean Taylor - Ain't It A Sad Thing
12. R. Dean Taylor - Back Street
13. Marvin Gaye - What's Going On
14. Marvin Gaye - God Is Love
15. The Undisputed Truth - Save My Love For A Rainy Day
16. The Undisputed Truth - Since I've Lost You
17. Ken Christie & The Sunday People - Don't Pay Me No Mind
18. Ken Christie & The Sunday People - Listen To Your Soul
19. David Ruffin - Each Day Is A Lifetime
20. David Ruffin - Don't Stop Lovin' Me
21. Kiki Dee - Love Makes The World Go Round
22. Kiki Dee - Jimmy
23. Kiki Dee - Love Makes The World Go Round (Alternate Mix)
24. Stevie Wonder - We Can Work It Out
25. Stevie Wonder - Never Dreamed You'd Leave In Summer
26. Smokey Robinson & The Miracles - I Don't Blame You At All
27. Smokey Robinson & The Miracles - That Girl
28. Eddie Kendricks - This Used To Be The Home Of Johnnie Mae
29. Eddie Kendricks - It's So Hard For Me To Say Good-Bye
30. Eddie Kendricks - This Used To Be The Home Of Johnnie Mae (Short Promo Version)
31. Sammy Davis, Jr. - In My Own Lifetime
32. Sammy Davis, Jr. - I'll Begin Again
33. Sammy Davis, Jr. - In My Own Lifetime (Stereo Promo Version)
34. Jackson 5 - Never Can Say Goodbye
35. Jackson 5 - She's Good
36. R. Dean Taylor - Gotta See Jane
37. R. Dean Taylor - Gotta See Jane (Stereo Promo Version)
38. Gordon Staples - Strung Out
39. Gordon Staples - Sounds Of The Zodiac
40. Gordon Staples - Strung Out (Stereo Promo Version)
41. Gordon Staples - Strung Out (Long Promo Version)
42. Edwin Starr - Funky Music Sho Nuff Turns Me On
43. Edwin Starr - Cloud Nine
44. David Ruffin - When My Love Hand Comes Down
45. David Ruffin - Steppin' On A Dream
46. Letta Mbulu - I Won't Weep No More
47. Letta Mbulu - You Touched Me
48. Stevie Wonder - Never Dreamed You'd Leave In Summer (Stereo Promo Version)
49. Diana Ross - Reach Out I'll Be There
50. Diana Ross - (They Long To Be) Close To You
51. Diana Ross - Reach Out I'll Be There (Long Stereo Promo Version)
52. Diana Ross - Reach Out I'll Be There (Short Stereo Promo Version)
53. P.J. - (I've Given You) The Best Years Of My Life
54. P.J. - It Takes A Man To Teach A Woman How To Love
55. Stoney - What You See Is What You Get
56. Stoney - Lady Be Mine
57. Stoney - What You See Is What You Get (Stereo Promo Version)
58. The Supremes - Nathan Jones
59. The Supremes - Happy (Is A Bumpy Road)
60. The Supremes - Nathan Jones (Stereo Promo Version)
61. Bobby Darin - Melodie (Single Version)
62. Bobby Darin - Someday We'll Be Together (Single Version)
63. Impact Of Brass - Never Can Say Goodbye
64. Impact Of Brass - So Far, So Good
65. Impact Of Brass - Never Can Say Goodbye (Stereo Promo Version)
66. King Floyd - Heartaches
67. King Floyd - Together We Can Do Anything
68. Diana Ross - Feelin' Alright
69. Diana Ross - Love Story
70. Gladys Knight & The Pips - I Don't Want To Do Wrong
71. Gladys Knight & The Pips - Is There A Place (In This Heart For Me)
72. Gladys Knight & The Pips - I Don't Want To Do Wrong (Stereo Promo Version)
73. The Supremes - You Gotta Have Love In Your Heart
74. The Supremes - I'm Glad About It
75. The Supremes - You Gotta Have Love In Your Heart (Stereo Promo Version)
76. The Undisputed Truth - Smiling Faces Sometimes
77. The Undisputed Truth - You Got The Love I Need
78. Ivy Jo Hunter - I'd Still Love You
79. Ivy Jo Hunter - I Can Feel The Pain
80. Ivy Jo Hunter - I'd Still Love You (Stereo Promo Version)
81. Four Tops - In These Changing Times
82. Four Tops - Right Before My Eyes
83. Diana Ross - Reach Out I'll Be There (Mono Promo Version)
84. The Crusaders - Pass The Plate
85. The Crusaders - Greasy Spoon
86. The Crusaders - Pass The Plate (Stereo Promo Version)
87. Hugh Masekela & the Union Of South Africa - Dyambo (De-Yambo) Weary Day Is Over
88. Hugh Masekela & the Union Of South Africa - Shebeen
89. Hugh Masekela & the Union Of South Africa - Dyambo (De-Yambo) Weary Day Is Over (Stereo Promo Version)
90. Arthur Adams - Uncle Tom
91. Arthur Adams - Mornin' Train
92. The Stylists - What Is Love
93. The Stylists - Where Did The Children Go
94. Smokey Robinson & The Miracles - Crazy About The La La La
95. Smokey Robinson & The Miracles - Oh Baby Baby I Love You
96. Smokey Robinson & The Miracles - Crazy About The La La La (Stereo Promo Version)
97. Marvin Gaye - Mercy Mercy Me (The Ecology)
98. Marvin Gaye - Sad Tomorrows
99. Marvin Gaye - Mercy Mercy Me (The Ecology) (Stereo Promo Version)
100. Hearts Of Stone - If I Could Give You The World
101. Hearts Of Stone - You Gotta Sacrifice (We Gotta Sacrifice)
102. Hearts Of Stone - If I Could Give You The World (Stereo Promo Version)
103. Ken Christie & The Sunday People - The Reverend John B. Daniels
104. Ken Christie & The Sunday People - Jesus Is The Key
105. Ken Christie & The Sunday People - The Reverend John B. Daniels (Stereo Promo Version)
106. R. Dean Taylor - Candy Apple Red
107. R. Dean Taylor - Woman Alive
108. R. Dean Taylor - Candy Apple Red (Stereo Promo Version)
109. Rare Earth - I Just Want To Celebrate
110. Rare Earth - The Seed
111. Rare Earth - I Just Want To Celebrate (Stereo Promo Version)
112. Jackson 5 - Maybe Tomorrow
113. Jackson 5 - I Will Find A Way
114. Jackson 5 - Maybe Tomorrow (Stereo Promo Version)
115. Tom Clay - What The World Needs Now Is Love/Abraham, Martin And John
116. Tom Clay - The Victors
117. Tom Clay - What The World Needs Now Is Love/Abraham, Martin And John (Short Promo Version)
118. The Temptations - It's Summer
119. The Temptations - I'm The Exception To The Rule

The Complete Motown Singles Vol. 11B: 1971

01. The Messengers - That's The Way A Woman Is
02. The Messengers - In The Jungle
03. The Messengers - That's The Way A Woman Is (Stereo Promo Version)
04. Jr. Walker & The All Stars - Take Me Girl, I'm Ready
05. Jr. Walker & The All Stars - Right On Brothers And Sisters
06. Jr. Walker & The All Stars - Take Me Girl, I'm Ready (Stereo Promo Version)
07. The Originals - Keep Me
08. The Originals - A Man Without Love
09. Jimmy Ruffin - Lo And Behold
10. Jimmy Ruffin - The Things We Have To Do
11. Jimmy Ruffin - Lo And Behold (Stereo Promo Version)
12. David Ruffin - You Can Come Right Back To Me
13. David Ruffin - Dinah
14. Stoney - It Takes All Kinds Of People
15. Stoney - The Way You Do The Things You Do
16. Stoney - It Takes All Kinds Of People (Stereo Promo Version)
17. Stevie Wonder - If You Really Love Me
18. Stevie Wonder - Think Of Me As Your Soldier
19. Eddie Kendricks - Can I
20. Eddie Kendricks - I Did It All For You
21. Eddie Kendricks - Can I (Long Promo Version)
22. The Rustix - My Piece Of Heaven
23. The Rustix - Down, Down
24. The Rustix - My Piece Of Heaven (Stereo Promo Version)
25. Diana Ross - Surrender
26. Diana Ross - I'm A Winner
27. Valerie Simpson - Can't It Wait Until Tomorrow
28. Valerie Simpson - Back To Nowhere
29. Lodi - Happiness
30. Lodi - I Hope I See It In My Lifetime
31. Lodi - Happiness (Stereo Promo Version)
32. Four Tops - MacArthur Park (Part 2)
33. Four Tops - MacArthur Park (Part 1)
34. Richard "Popcorn" Wylie - Funky Rubber Band
35. Richard "Popcorn" Wylie - Funky Rubber Band (Instrumental)
36. Richard "Popcorn" Wylie - Funky Rubber Band (Stereo Promo Version)
37. My Friends - I'm An Easy Rider
38. My Friends - Concrete And Clay
39. My Friends - I'm An Easy Rider (Stereo Promo Version)
40. Chuck Jackson - Who You Gonna Run To
41. Chuck Jackson - Forgive My Jealousy
42. G.C. Cameron - Act Like A Shotgun
43. G.C. Cameron - Girl I Really Love You
44. G.C. Cameron - Act Like A Shotgun (Stereo Promo Version)
45. Sunday Funnies - Walk Down The Path Of Freedom
46. Sunday Funnies - It's Just A Dream
47. Sunday Funnies - Walk Down The Path Of Freedom (Stereo Promo Version)
48. The Elgins - Heaven Must Have Sent You (Stereo Promo Version)
49. Marvin Gaye - Inner City Blues (Make Me Wanna Holler)
50. Marvin Gaye - Wholy Holy
51. The Supremes - Touch
52. The Supremes - It's So Hard For Me To Say Goodbye
53. The Supremes - Touch (Stereo Promo Version)
54. Martha Reeves & The Vandellas - Bless You
55. Martha Reeves & The Vandellas - Hope I Don't Get My Heart Broke
56. Martha Reeves & The Vandellas - Bless You (Stereo Promo Version)
57. Jack Hammer - Colour Combination
58. Jack Hammer - Swim
59. Jack Hammer - Colour Combination (Stereo Promo Version)
60. Michael Jackson - Got To Be There
61. Michael Jackson - Maria (You Were The Only One)
62. Michael Jackson - Got To Be There (Stereo Promo Version)
63. Diana Ross - I'm Still Waiting
64. Diana Ross - A Simple Thing Like Cry
65. Suzee Ikeda - Zip A Dee Doo Dah
66. Suzee Ikeda - Bah Bah Bah
67. Suzee Ikeda - Zip A Dee Doo Dah (Stereo Promo Version)
68. Tom Clay - Whatever Happened To Love
69. Tom Clay - Baby I Need Your Loving
70. Tom Clay - Whatever Happened To Love (Stereo Promo Version)
71. Smokey Robinson & The Miracles - When Sundown Comes
72. Smokey Robinson & The Miracles - Flower Girl
73. The Temptations - Superstar (Remember How You Got Where You Are)
74. The Temptations - Gonna Keep On Tryin' Till I Win Your Love
75. The Temptations - Superstar (Remember How You Got Where You Are) (Stereo Promo Version)
76. Smokey Robinson & The Miracles - Satisfaction
77. Smokey Robinson & The Miracles - Satisfaction
78. Tony & Carolyn - We've Only Just Begun/I'll Be There
79. Tony & Carolyn - I Can Get Away From You (But I Can't Get Over You)
80. Tony & Carolyn - We've Only Just Begun/I'll Be There (Stereo Promo Version)
81. Bobby Taylor - Hey Lordy
82. Bobby Taylor - Just A Little Bit Closer
83. Thelma Houston - I Want To Go Back There Again
84. Thelma Houston - Pick Of The Week
85. Thelma Houston - I Want To Go Back There Again (Stereo Promo Version)
86. Rare Earth - Hey Big Brother
87. Rare Earth - Under God's Light
88. Rare Earth - Hey Big Brother
89. Jr. Walker & The All Stars - Way Back Home
90. Jr. Walker & The All Stars - Way Back Home (Instrumental)
91. Jr. Walker & The All Stars - Way Back Home (Stereo Promo Version)
92. The Rustix - We All End Up In Boxes
93. The Rustix - We All End Up In Boxes (Stereo Promo Version)
94. Virgil Henry - I Can't Believe You're Really Leaving
95. Virgil Henry - You Ain't Sayin' Nothin' New
96. Virgil Henry - I Can't Believe You're Really Leaving (Stereo Promo Version)
97. The Undisputed Truth - You Make Your Own Heaven And Hell Right Here On Earth
98. The Undisputed Truth - Ball Of Confusion (That's What The World Is Today)
99. Gladys Knight & The Pips - Make Me The Woman That You Go Home To
100. Gladys Knight & The Pips - It's All Over But The Shoutin'
101. Jackson 5 - Sugar Daddy
102. Jackson 5 - I'm So Happy
103. Jackson 5 - Sugar Daddy (Stereo Promo Version)
104. Bobby Darin - Simple Song Of Freedom (Live At The Desert Inn, Las Vegas/1971/Single Version)
105. Bobby Darin - I'll Be Your Baby Tonight (Single Version)
106. Bobby Darin - Simple Song Of Freedom (Alternate Mix)
107. Bobby Darin - I'll Be Your Baby Tonight (Alternate Mix)
108. Dave Prince - The Greatest Man Who Ever Lived
109. Dave Prince - A Child Is Waiting
110. Stevie Wonder - What Christmas Means To Me
111. Stevie Wonder - Bedtime For Toys
112. Stevie Wonder - What Christmas Means To Me (Stereo Promo Version)
113. The Supremes - Floy Joy
114. The Supremes - This Is The Story
115. The Supremes - Floy Joy (Stereo Promo Version)
116. Martha Reeves & The Vandellas - In And Out Of My Life
117. Martha Reeves & The Vandellas - Your Love Makes It All Worthwhile
118. Martha Reeves & The Vandellas - In And Out Of My Life (Stereo Promo Version)
119. P.J. - T.L.C. (Tender Loving Care)
120. P.J. - T.L.C. (Tender Loving Care) (Stereo Promo Version)

No comments:

Post a Comment